CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A problem

Ok so I really need to get back into the swing of writing on this thing. Its just been incredibly busy and i have been trying to deal with some issues in my life as of recently.

So my issues....i finally admitted to it, even told my parents, asked them for help, i dont want to live like this anymore.

I have a drinking problem and i need help! I dont want to end up like my nanna, most days she is just a waste of space holding a glass of vodka and ice.

I have no idea how to deal with this but i guess we will get it figured out soon. Also I have decided that i just need to change some aspects of my life. I think I am going to give going back to church a try, maybe. More than likely I will not go back to my church in Wheeler. I hate that place and i hate the way people are at that place. So I maybe looking for a new church.

Also, I have some new things in my life that I am trying my damnest not to screw up, like i usually do. And drinking all the time will not keep them around.

So life for Kayla is going to be a little different in the coming months. We will just have to see how this all pans out.

At some point I may be at my weakest moments in my life, and i know that my friends are strong, lets just hope they are stronger than my issues.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love you!

Basco said...

Really? this surprises me...sure you're not drinking anymore than you did in stillwater!?!?

Sorry, that's not funny. Do what you gotta do girlie.

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!

Call me sometime!