CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Changes

So much has changed in such little time...

People come and go...its an ever changing world. So I have started a new relationship. I have no idea where it will go but we will just see. Still part of my heart is set aside for that one. Who knows if that will ever actually work out tho.

Random random thoughts rolling around in my head right now.... Jason Ewing always told me, don't think it will only get you in trouble! Yeah thats what is going on right now.

Finished the painting i was working on. I will have to take some pics soon. Haven't given it to the person intended yet, haven't really talked to him in weeks. Fuck him! Oops did i say that outloud? Thought I said that in my head. I have been doing that a lot lately, not just about him, about other people too. haha

I have finally reached that moment in my life where Robbie's words have finally sunk in "Remember. You are the ONLY one that can make YOU happy. Do what will make you happy, not other people." I am so sick of trying to please every other person in this damn world. I am going to make myself happy now!!!! Any one that has a problem with that can take it up with the complaint department, they will be open tomorrow. haha

0 comments: