CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nic's Wedding Present

So I figured out what I am getting Nic for the Wedding!!

Dick's Studio (http://dicksstudio.com/blog/) does "Little Black Book Photos"

I am going to get one made for Nic. So that means this extra 15 lbs I keep carrying around with me has GOT TO GO FOR REAL!!!

So no more beer thats for sure! Going to try and stay away from most drinking! haha we will see how that really goes. No more junk food, cant even cheat. I have been doing good with Weight Watchers so far 3.6 lbs.

Went for a long walk during lunch, now just gotta keep up with that. Plus working out 2 times a week.

1 comments:

Basco said...

Kayla, i'm so proud of you and your fitness success. Keep it up!! I'm sure Nic will love the pics...15 lbs or not! :)