CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update

Ok so since I was yelled at by Tabasco, I am updating this. Sorry things have been freakin crazy around me haha.

So here we go...

Nic and I have been together for like over a month now, weird! We went to Frankenmuth this weekend, well Friday night we did for Sweetest Day. Stayed the night there in a way way to nice of a hotel. Went out to dinner. Pampered me like a total princess, it was soooo great!

Mom, dad and i sat down tonight and thought up a bunch of new ideas for Curves, pretty pumped about that! Big Changes!!

Oklahoma State won their Homecoming game this weekend! SOOO wish I could have been in Stillwater this weekend. Would have been way way to much fun.

Oh ya'll need to listen to Eli Young Band's new song Guienivere (sp?) I swear that they wrote it about my friend Sarah Probasco!! It is way to close to all about her. Listen to it today!!

all right there's ur update Sarah!

Smooches

1 comments:

Basco said...

Awwww. Glad to hear you're doing great!

I wanna hear about the Curves changes!

Love Ya, Bitch.

Guinevere