CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm a Ninja!


Doing much better than I was the last couple of weeks. Not sure what my deal is. I guess we all just have bad days here and there.


Firebug called me yesterday and asked me to lunch. Totally wasnt expecting that. Blew me completely out of the water. I couldnt go though b/c my lunch break is about 2 hours after his. Soooo that sucked. Then last night he calls me again and is like get ur ass to Pompeii now! Come hang out with me. I was like nope sorry already in my pjs watching One Tree Hill, and he told me to Tivo it! haha I just laughed. Didnt go though, trying to be a good girl. Also might be playing that same old routine of if ur not available they want you more haha.


Damn Firebug! Just when I had "convinced" myself that I didnt want to be with him anymore he pops right back up and burns me. haha


3 comments:

Basco said...

Workin that "hard-to-get" thing to ytour advantage...I like it! :)

Jen said...

That usually works... just remember don't be SOOO hard-to-get that he gets tired and quits chasing. (sometimes they forget what they are chasing)

Good luck and I am glad that you are feeling better.
Love you lots!

Jen said...

Update me!
Miss ya