CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Need an opinion

So lately I have been thinking more and more about going back to Oklahoma to finish up my degree and finally graduate! I am only 3 classes away from graduating! Holy shit! But I have to take those 3 classes at OSU and I have to be in class for them, which flippin ass sucks. So that means I have to move back to Oklahoma for 1 semester and live there. That means I have to leave Curves for a whole semester. Scares the shit out of me to think I would leave my business behind. I would definatly have to find someone to watch it for me. Thats not bad but still this place is like my kids. Hopefully I will do it in like the next year or so.

No one will really be down there, well besides Sarah, so I should be able to be good and just go to class and come home haha. Last time I was down there I didnt know anyone in the bars. So I should be safe there.

My only concern is that there will be one other person in town, and I am pretty sure it will be flippin ass hard to stay away from him.... there's no way I could stay away from him. The only thing that keeps me away from him now is like 6 states and I own a business that I cant abandon.

So I need your input on this....tell me what you think!

Smooches!

2 comments:

Basco said...

Girl, you can get someone to watch curves....it's only a semester! 3 classes! that's it!!

get your ass back down here and finish, you'll be glad you did!

I'll keep you in line, remember I was a GOOD student back in the day. :) And I'll keep you away from that stupid Jon fucker too....lol

Jen said...

You can do it!
You have will power!
And Sarah will keep your butt inline.
Plus I am in OKC a lot so you guys could come see me on some weekends.
Or maybe even run down to Houston with me.
Love ya - know that you will do the right thing for you!