CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

16 Days.....

Holy crow its already down to 16 days til the BIG DAY!! WOW!!

So I think we have just about everything done. Today I am working on putting the
CDs together for the music before, during, and after the wedding, and the wedding
party dances. Need to find more music though.

Yesterday I got the wedding ceremony programs done. Just have to hit print and we are all ready.

Saturday I have my "Little Black Book" photo shoot. So that should be fun!! Cant wait! And no I am not posting any of those pics on here! HAHAHA I wont punish you guys by showing you them.

So anyone have any advice for the upcoming days? I have been doing pretty good so far. On Monday I broke out in a stress rash though. But its all gone now. I sometimes get them. Just glad it wasnt shingles. I tend to get those also when I really really stress out. Getting super duper excited for the big day! CANT WAIT!!

Smooches!

2 comments:

The Kocher Buzz said...

Don't sweat the small stuff!! Chances are you won't remember it later on :)

Jen said...

Just have fun! Even the things that don't turn out as planned make for good memories - Trust me. We had several things not go as planned and at the time I was a little pissed now I just laugh. It didn't matter and it helped to make the day memorable.
Love ya! Good Luck.