CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

37 days and counting....

Having trouble finding a cake topper that I like.... Not sure what to do about it.

Came up with a list of things I need to get done before the wedding...

Find my hair extentions
Call the caterer about the lil snackies (we cant remember what we decided to go with haha)
Find a unity candle
Convince Nic that we should take ALL of the pics before the wedding
Talk to the photographer about what we are going to do for pics
Make sure all the guys have been measured for their tuxes

And a few other things.
I still need to drop some weight, but everyone keeps having these parties and its hard haha.

Also need to find outfits for the Lil Black Book photo session. I am getting excited about that!

1 comments:

Jen said...

I found my cake topper on ebay. Just an idea. They have some cool ones.
Good Luck!