CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

High on life

Well actually I think I am high on cold medicine, that's basically been my life the last 3 days! I have decided I should have been a pot smoker a long time ago hahaha.... told you SP I told you!
So what ever I put in this blog please dont hold it against me haha.... Not exactly in my "right" mind today

So a new song my lil sister happened to point out to me...Thanks Midgit! Kinda scares the shit out of me. Its like basically what I have been saying... Rehab by Rihanna and JT. If you havent seen the music video, watch it! Its Dirty Hot as Midgit says. haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddh0ESIQoqw

I started Twilight...amazing book...its taking over me. Totally in love with Edward. haha The soundtrack to the movie is pretty good too. I am still working on Book 1 so I havent seen the movie yet. maybe next week. On the soundtrack there is a song called Bella's Lullaby, absolutly love that song. I am not a big fan of classical music, but this is just basically piano music. I love it. I could listen to it all day. I love that the book makes you think.

When you can live forever...what do you live for?

0 comments: