CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

What I want...

As a tip from Tabasco's blog, I am going to write about what I want...not gonna lie this could get interesting.

What I want in my life...

  • I want to be truely and fully happy
  • I want that spark in life, the one that makes you so excited to get up everyday and live life.
  • I want a love thats everlasting
  • I want all my debt to just wash away
  • I want a bigger closet in my room
  • I want my degree from Oklahoma State
  • I want to lose the last 15 lbs i need to and keep it off
  • I want to drive to Stillwater, stop at 116 S. Kings St., throw open the door and apologize for fucking up that night.
  • I want a dryer that folds clothes for me. I hate folding.
  • I want to be closer to my friend Robbie, we have drifted apart i think.
  • I want to quit smoking one of these days.
  • I want to be able to stop after two drinks.
  • I want that one person to run to me, throw his arms around me and never ever let go.
  • I want to make love in the rain.
  • I want my family to know how much I love them and I wouldnt have made it through without them.
  • I want my sister to achieve everything she wants out of life.
  • I want Sugar-Free Vanilla Iced Lattes to become free everywhere in the world.
  • I want Colorado to be closer to Michigan.
  • I want to go back to those nights of partying on Katie's balcony at OSU or back to 807 S. Jefferson being a total lazy porch monkey.
  • I want the new Nickelback cd badly!

Ok so these are definatly not as profound as Sarah's list, but maybe i will update it soon.

1 comments:

Basco said...

I am in total agreement on the dryer that folds clothes, and stopping after 2 drinks. *sigh*...but are virtually impossible.

Miss you sweetie!