CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yikes!

Oh my god....I cant take it....its in my brain and it wont stop. My heart isnt taking no for an answer anymore. It scares me so much. I actually dont know what to do about it. All I do is beat myself up about this, there has to be another way to know if its for real. I mean it wouldnt be there if it wasnt meant to be right? I left. For almost 2 years I havent been around it. But this last month it has been sooooo ever present in my brain and my heart.

Good god I am rambling and you guys have no idea what i am talking about....

1 comments:

Basco said...

I think this means you must come to Oklahoma and see if these feelings are real, or if you just need a vacation....and while you're here...we MUST get drunk. :)