CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wikied my Sign

So I kinda stole this idea from another blogger. I went to Wikipedia.org and "wikied" my astrology sign to see if it actually fits me. Here are the most common traits of my astrology sign.

Sagittarius

  • Witty conversationalist, humorous
  • Freedom loving / free-spirited
  • Idealistic / believing
  • Moral, often having a religious streak. Righteous.
  • Intelligent / intellectual
  • Positive / optimistic
  • Honest / sincere
  • Confident
  • Enterprising, ambitious, devoted to their goals.
  • Energetic / active
  • Versatile
  • Adventurous / risk-taking
  • Independent / unfettered
  • Approachable / warm
  • Cheerful / likeable
  • Sympathetic / generous
  • Temperamental
  • Impatient / restless
  • Indiscreet, careless. Blunt.
  • Impulsive / spontaneous
  • Childlike

I am thinking most of that is true! Crazy!!! Now you go do it!

1 comments:

aCe+ said...

well its true..i've done that